Monday, April 30, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



I want to thank All the Pretty Dishes for awarding my blog with the  Liebster Blog Award!

Being very new at this I had no idea what the award was!  After learning what the Liebster Blog Award was I felt honored, thrilled and very thankful.


 The Liebster Blog Award is an award in the blogging community given to an "up and coming"  blog, described as having less than 200 followers. - Yep I definately have less than 200 followers!


The German translation of Liebster is: My Beloved Friend.


The rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
1.  Nominate 5 up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers
2.  Show you appreciation to the person who nominated you by linking back to their blog..
3.  Post the award on your blog and include links to the blogs you listed in  #1.
Now it has taken me a while to post my Thanks for the Award because I had a very hard time finding Blogs with so few followers, I think I read more wonderful blogs this week than ever! But I have chosen  the following two blogs for the Liebster Award:
Confessions of the Obsessed - Diane does beautiful tablescapes with fun and  interesting inspirations
Alicia Delano Designs - Alicia makes gorgeous cards and gives wonderful tips-she is one of the reasons I am blogging now!  Much thanks to Alicia!
So please visit all three of these wonderful Bloggers by just clicking on their names, I know they would all appreciate it!
Thank you again at All the Pretty Dishes for the wonderful nod of confidence.
Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley
Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley

In the past few years my interests have grown from fabric to paper and now to dishes too! I just love prints, polkadots, plaids and paisleys- hence the blog name.

2 comments:

  1. Ann! I am so honored to have been nominated by you. I cannot believe that I have not seen your blog, since plaid and paisley are my two favorite patterns for everything! I will get started straight-away to find some other bloggers to choose and post on my blog, as soon as I get it all together. I am your newest follower!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. My post is up with a link back to your blog. Thanks, again!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete