Friday, February 24, 2017

Home Remodel Tablescape- putting the tools on the table!

Why not!  We have tools everywhere during our home remodel, so why not put them on top of the table!
I have had these floor plan plates for a couple of years and had not featured them yet.
So I thought this was the perfect time,
Since we have been in the middle of a whole house remodel.

.
 I purchased these plates at Fishs Eddy in NYC.  This is the cutest store if your a dish junkie like me.  I picked up my NY Times Crossword Puzzle plates at this same store - Click Here to see those plates and more info on the store.

 If you have been following along, you know we have tackled the kitchen and the outside of the house.  But we still have many, many more projects to complete.
Well, enough talk, it's time to
take those bandana napkins off the cups and get back to work!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Ann

I am linking up to the following parties:
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley
Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley

In the past few years my interests have grown from fabric to paper and now to dishes too! I just love prints, polkadots, plaids and paisleys- hence the blog name.

2 comments:

  1. Ann, these houseplan plates are so cute...I have never seen any like this. The next time I am in NYC, I must visit that store! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a collector of dishes and I have never seen these before. I think they are great.

    ReplyDelete