Thursday, February 9, 2017

Winter Tablescape

I put together an "Almost Forgot it was Winter" Tablescape!
Seeing how it has been snowing and acting like the season it truly is!
We are having such unusual weather this winter, it has been hard to remember what season it is.
So before I packed away all of my evergreens for the winter, I thought I would use them again for a centerpiece.  I bought those little wood picks at 90% off at a local greenhouse that had all their Christmas items on clearance.  I just knew they didn't need to be used for Christmas!  
I paired them with the spheres that usually go with some summer fish I have - and now they are doing double duty with a winter centerpiece.
A little evergreen sprig tied with jute make a perfect napkin ring.
Enjoy your week, what ever the weather may bring!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Ann

Sources:
Burlap placemats and light brown plates - Amish Country Peddler in Walnut Creek, Ohio
Cream color plates and bowls - Butterchurn Kitchenwares in Walnut Creek, Ohio
Napkins - Marshalls - years ago
Flatware - Ikea

I am linking up at the following Parties:
Tablescape Thursday @Between Naps on the Porch
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Dishing It and Digging It @ Life and Linda

Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley
Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley

In the past few years my interests have grown from fabric to paper and now to dishes too! I just love prints, polkadots, plaids and paisleys- hence the blog name.

8 comments:

  1. Ann, what a beautiful table! It is absolutely perfect for the Winter Season. The pretty greens brighten the table and add such a pretty color. Your table looks like such a cozy and warm place to enjoy a delicious meal. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the centerpiece! I've wanted to do something like this too since it will be wintry here through March! I like the evergreen branches. Don't you love post season sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your winter tablescape! I love how you used the items for "double duty"....thanks for sharing the good ideas. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, your table is the perfect winter setting. Love the use of the spheres with the greenery! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful winter tablescape....the textures give it such added beauty with the greenery, the spheres and those wonderful wood votive holders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the natural elements to your table. The neutral colors are so calming. It would make be feel like I having dinner outdoors. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table scape is lovely. I love the natural element you used. Thank you for sharing Dishing it and Digging it link party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful table. I love the rustic votive holders. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete