Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Mixing Up Some Halloween Fun

We are mixing up some Halloween Fun over here!
I have joined up with the talented Chloe Crabtree from Celebrate and Decorate for her Halloween Blog Hop bringing everyone a full dose of Halloween fun!
You will find all of the links to my fellow bloggers who have joined Chloe for this hop at the end of my post.

But Beware!!  You might get into something you may regret!
I hope you don't scare easily-
Because we have lots of potions being mixed up.
Apparently these magic elixirs must promote weight loss,
because all that seems to be left are skeletons!
See those bony fingers popping out of the goblets?
So, I am thinking this is not a potable substance!
Check out some of the ingredients:
This doesn't sound good.
I think I would stay away from that mantel shelf.
Would you take a chance with eating a treat from this table?
As much as I would like to loose a few pounds - 
I think I will pass on any treats from this table!

See what kind of Halloween fun is brewing at the rest of the Halloween Hop!

Monday
Tuesday
Corner of Plaid and Paisley 
Wednesday

Supper Table Talk

Thanks so much, Chloe, for including me in this Blog Hop! 
 I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have.
As always, Thanks for stopping by!
Ann


      I have linked up to the following parties:
Celebrate Your Story @ Celebrate and Decorate
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Hauntingly Beautiful Decor Party@ Follow the Yellow Brick Road
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley
Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley

In the past few years my interests have grown from fabric to paper and now to dishes too! I just love prints, polkadots, plaids and paisleys- hence the blog name.

30 comments:

  1. haha, the weight loss elixirs are quite potent! You have created quite the spooky scene Ann! The skeleton hand in the goblet is totally creepy! Your mantle looks amazing also, so many creepy touches and details, well done, I am scared to my bones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween table! I love the potion centerpiece....that is too cute! Your mantel looks perfect with the table. All of your spooky touches are just wonderful. It is so much fun blog hopping with you! Happy fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slime of Frog...Love it. Your mantle and table are so much fun. I love your ideas. Sheila @mykentuckyliving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your halloween table looks amazing! My kids would love all the potions. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Halloween decor! Please do come over and link up to the Hauntingly Beautiful Decor Halloween Link Party! The mantel is awesome!
    https://followtheyellowbrickhome.com/category/hauntingly-beautiful-decor-halloween-linky-party/

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann, what a delightful and spooky table that you have created. The mantel is perfect! So much fun seeing all the creepy details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative and fun Ann. Spooky and creepy.The potions are a wonderful idea and I love that can make you skinny. LOL the mantel is so beautifully decorated for some Halloween fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much fun is this table and I love the way you described each picture. Creepy and classy always works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, and those potions might just neutralize the candy, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I adore this! I called my son, the biochemist, over here to take a gander at your marvelous potions. A weight loss elixir is just what this candy lover needs! Your table is put together with so much charm and talent--those hands offering the candy, the skulls, the tablecloth and napkins. LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a terrific Halloween tablescape complete with bony elements, potions and candy! Those hand-holding-bowls are fabulous! So many themed pieces with the glasses, goblets, plates and flatware making for a perfectly pulled together t'scape. I really like how you decorated your mantel as well - makes a terrific backdrop to your table.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that centrepiece! I can only imagine the concoctions that are brewing in those beakers and test tubes! The candy bowls are spectacular. And your attention to detail on the mantel is awesome! What a fun place to sit and enjoy a Halloween feast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! Such fun things on your mantel. I enjoyed seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh so spooky!! Love all the fun potion bottles in your decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great spooky table! Love the hands holding the bowls and your potion bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the idea of a tabletop blog hop. Your room is lovely as well as spooky, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did such a great job on all this! Love the cloche's with the skeleton and creature. Your mantel is fantastic- that big skeleton picture really stands out and I love the black spider webbing. Love the creepy skeleton heads and the bottles are so fun. You hit it out of the park with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy moly, Ann! You really went ALL OUT!!!!!!! This is so cool! Even the lighting fixture over the dining table seems to fit right in with the overall look! I bow to you, madame!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your tablescape and mantel is to fin with its poison vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fun - and beautiful at the same time. I love your black and white details grounded by plates of bright orange. Your potions are so interesting, for sure, and don't worry...I'll not take a sip! This is the most fun Halloween table! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for sharing with us at Celebrate Your Story, and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Ann! Stopping by again to let you know you have been featured at Friday Features for The Hauntingly Beautiful Decor Halloween Link Party, Congrats! https://followtheyellowbrickhome.com/hauntingly-beautiful-decor-halloween-link-party-friday-features/
    Amber at

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am so full of ideas now! Thank you for sharing your creativity! This is such a fun tablescape and mantle! I love the tray of potions with the microscope. My kids would love this! Congratulations on your feature at Follow the Yellow Brick Home!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Halloween has gotten to be such a fun time to do tables. Obviously you find that to be very true.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your Halloween table, especially that spider web table runner!! Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ahh, everything is spookily perfect! I love your bony specimen under glass and your boney hands! The mantel is the perfect backdrop! I am having mad scientist envy! I have my jars still in the basement! Such Halloween fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Ann! Congrats on being one of the top three most viewed posts at the Hauntingly Beautiful Decor Halloween Link Party 2017. Thanks for linking up with us!
    https://followtheyellowbrickhome.com/hauntingly-beautiful-decor-halloween-link-party-2017-top-3-viewed-posts/

    ReplyDelete