Saturday, January 13, 2018

Winter Snowflake Tablescape

It looks as though Jack Frost has made a visit to our area.  
So I took it to the table with a Winter Snowflake Tablescape
There is about 6 inches of new fallen snow on the ground and the sun is shining brightly!
The blanket of white just makes everything look so pristine.
It also puts a wonderful hush on the world around us and all is calm,
that is, at least if you don't have to travel anywhere!
Looking out of our kitchen door at the steps leading down to the landing, you can see the snow piled up and this little area is protected by the side of our house and those huge evergreen trees. My husband took this picture before he let the dogs out and they left their tracks.
I clipped a few branches off those evergreens to use for my centerpiece.
This grey themed table just felt right after I took down all of the Christmas decorations.
I left a few evergreen touches here and there for a winter look. 
Hobby Lobby had these grey rimmed plates with a snowflake border that just found their way into my basket as I was buying craft supplies before Christmas.  I knew I had these snowflake napkin rings and the frosted snowflake candle holders that would go nicely with the plates.
Making a snow angel is on my list of things to do this weekend!
I hope your able to have some winter fun!

Sources:
Placemats and Plaid Napkins- The Peddler, Walnut Creek, Ohio
Chargers and Napkin rings - Pier 1 Imports, both bought several years ago
Grey Dinner Plate - Sorrento - Butterchurn Kitchenwares, Walnut Creek Ohio
White Plates and coffee mugs - Satin Weave by Oneida - Dutch Valley Gifts, Sugar Creek, Ohio
Grey Plate - HomeGoods serval years ago
Snowflake dessert plate - Hobby Lobby 
Stemware - Marshalls- years ago
Flatware - World Market several years ago

Thanks for stopping by!!
Ann

I am linking up at the following parties:
Dashing it & Digging It @ Rustic & Refined
Celebrate Your Story @ Celebrate & Decorate
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
The Scoop @ Confessions of a Plate Addict
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch


Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley
Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley

In the past few years my interests have grown from fabric to paper and now to dishes too! I just love prints, polkadots, plaids and paisleys- hence the blog name.

7 comments:

  1. Burr! All that snow on your steps makes me shiver. They are predicting snow and ice for us on Tuesday. Hoping it doesn't happen. It's not usually enough to be pretty, only to make dangerous driving conditions for us Texans. Your table setting is lovely. Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one gorgeous stack of dishes! Your styling is always on point and this table is no exception. Thanks for sharing with us at Celebrate Your Story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, I would love to sit at your wintry table. It has a peaceful and calm effect just like freshly fallen snow! Just beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your snowflake tablescape. Beautiful stack of plates and topped with your snowflake rimmed plate, gray plaid napkins and gorgeous snowflake napkin ring. Great frosted snowflake candle holders. Your choice of gray looks perfect for January. You got it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about this table is a delight. I especially like the way you arranged the greenery.

    ReplyDelete