Sunday, March 25, 2018

Easter Blooms and Bunnies

With Easter upon us, I broke out the bunnies and set the table!
Easter is a time for new beginnings and fresh growth,
As Christ gave us new life.
We celebrate this new beginning with lots of blooms, bunnies and eggs at this Easter table.




These bunny plates, from Michael's and Pat Catan's, had four in the series, one just as cute as the next.
There are more cute little tiny bunnies trying to climb up on the pedestals holding the eggs.
I used lots of white as a reminder of the fresh start Easter gives us.
 But added some bright pops of pink with these big blooms for the napkin rings - they kind of give hope to the little buds in the centerpiece!
We will be celebrating our Easter dinner at our daughter's house again this year.  She conveniently lives right between us and our son's - so she graciously offered to host Easter dinner.
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

Thanks for stopping by,
Ann

Sources:
Wicker Placemats - I can't seem to find where I got these at!  
(Either Pier1 or World Market a couple of years ago)
Greenery Placemats and Flower Napkin rings - Pier 1 Imports -
(in the middle of winter - both were on clearance sale)
Charger - Olde Time Pottery - Years ago
Basket Weave dinner- Satin Weave by Oneida - Dutch Valley Gifts, Sugar Creek, Ohio
Bunny plates - Michaels or Pat Catan's 
(they both carried them this year since Michaels bought Pat Catans)
Cracked Egg cups - Pat Catan's last year on clearance
Stemware - Marshalls - several years ago
Flatware - HomeGoods several years ago

I will be linking up to the following parties:
Dishing It & Digging It @ Life and Linda
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Amaze Me Monday @ DWELLINGS - The Heart of Your Home
The Scoop @ Confessions of a Plate Addict
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch


Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley
Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley

In the past few years my interests have grown from fabric to paper and now to dishes too! I just love prints, polkadots, plaids and paisleys- hence the blog name.

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! LOVE the colours and how you've arranged everything. Those plates are so precious and the napkin rings are very pretty. Hope you have a wonderful Easter at your daughter's...you might want to pack up this tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty table! I love your use of fresh greenery and flowers. Pink is the essence of spring!
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table setting is gorgeous, I really adore the plates. Everything is so pretty and fresh looking. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table is so stunning, Ann, I seriously don't know which picture to Pin first! I love the bunnies, I love all the textures you added with the flowers and the greenery in the placemats and the centerpiece. I love it all. You totally nailed it! I hope you have such a great time at your daughter's house. Many blessings on your Easter celebrations, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann, what a beautiful table. The bunny plates are so sweet, and those napkin rings add such a bright pop of color! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful spring tablescape! I LOVE the egg vase. :)

    Thanks for inspiring me today, friend!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ann! Super cute Easter table - those plates are the sweetest. I love a cute salad plate. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, when I saw the first plate, my heart just melted! Those are too adorable. I love their little faces and pretty flowers! What a charming table. My kids just got themselves two bunnies and my daughter had formal photos taken with real bunnies - bunnies, whether real, on plates or in chocolate - just make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are the cuest bunny plates. I'd be tempted to add these to my cupboard, though I have several different sets of bunny plates. Your table is delightful! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter Ann. What a beautiful table you have designed. Those big flower napkin rings are so eye-catching as well as the bunny plates. Beautiful table and centerpiece. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ann this was so cute. I love the bunny plates and the pretty pink flower napkin ring. I like how you used the cracked egg opening for the greens- really cute! We were not home for Easter dinner either but I still set a table for it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Ann!! I am crazy about the pink bloom napkin rings and the way you styled the plate stack...those bunny plates have me drooling!! Gorgeous!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete