Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Signs of Spring Tablescape

Finally!! We are seeing signs of spring around here!!
Little bits of green are starting to pop up.
 I think we have gone four days now without any snow!
 Spring has finally sprung in Ohio.
 So it is time to get out the bunnies and birds nests.
 I enjoy hearing the birds chirp outside our window in the morning.
  We have several bunnies making our yard their home despite our dog who is on constant watch for anything that moves. All the birds and bunnies are pretty wise to the fact that our dog is so laid back 
that she would not hurt a flea!
When the sun finally shows through the windows, you can see all the nose prints the dog has made while checking out any activity in the yard outside.

   So now it's time for me to clean my nest!  There is something kind of therapeutic about Spring Cleaning.  I hope things are starting to bloom around you!

Sources:
Table cloth - Marshalls last year
Green placemats, White Napkins and Green Lettuce bowls - HomeGoods last year
Flatware, white plates and goblets - World Market last year, but I believe they are all still available
Blue Dessert Plantes - Kirklands last year
Silver Chargers - Pottery Barn a couple years ago

I am linking up to the following parties:
Inspire Me Tuesday @A Stroll Thru Life
Wow Us Wednesday @Savvy Southern Style
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Feathered Nest Friday @French Country Cottage
Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley
Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley

In the past few years my interests have grown from fabric to paper and now to dishes too! I just love prints, polkadots, plaids and paisleys- hence the blog name.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ann,
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments. I can see that you and I have similiar taste as soon as I saw your pretty tablecloth............You set a very lovely table, love all the green accents, all
    so springy............Hope you are having some nice weather.
    Blessings, Nellie
    and nice to meet you here in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, your green and white table is so fresh and beautiful! I love the way the bunnies are trying to hide in the plants - just the way the bunnies who visit my back yard do! Love those green bowls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...very springy and cheerful. I love it all, especially that tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What??!??! You guys have Spring there already?!??!?!! I'm glad, but geez....I was hoping we could stay on par! They're talking about the possibility of a little dusting tomorrow morning. I hope not. I'm so tired of snow!!! It has been raining cats & dogs, and I'm sure you've heard about the devastation east of Kansas City around St. Louis and Columbia. Just awful!

    I can tell that you're happy to see Spring! This table is beautiful!!! I have gone back and looked at the photos several times. The tablecloth is PERFECT!!! What a great anchor for this super green fest!!! Even the pattern is happy!!!

    Have fun with the Spring cleaning! I used to enjoy it and look forward to it, but with all my body aches, pains and maladies of late, I'm not so much in the mood this year. I HAVE to get it done, though, so let's hope I catch a break. Not a REAL break as in a foot or an arm!!! Oh, goodness....I've had enough of all that!!!

    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is delightful. The white bunnies romping through the moss are just darling. I love it! The tablecloth is so perfect! The birds nest and the leaf plates are perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this spring table! One of my favorites that you have done!

    ReplyDelete